The chief officers of our managements
- Rotary Club Budapest, Past District Governor 2007
- Rotary International 1911 District
- St. Anthony Foundation of Zugló, President of the advisory board
commitment to the society is about the role we take for the benefit of society both as a company and as individuals through our primary business activities, social investments and our charity programs. In all areas of our activities, we strive to improve life standards to achieve a healthy, safe and maintainable environment.
Our company`s programs
- Supporting Károly Bodoki Henter kindergarten and primary school in Transylvania
- Supporting the foundation „Joint together for children with leukemia”
- Supporting Pál Heim Children’s Hospital
- A permanent supporter of the Hungarian Rotary Club 1911 District’s programs (such as the Gift of Life program – supporting the life-saving surgeries of children with heart disease)
- Supporting the water polo team of Kecskemét
- Knowledge sharing; cooperation with university professors and students
We always offer solutions, with which we can best support the business goals of our clients. We are working with our partners in a committed cooperation, by fully taking into account their priorities and opportunities. It is important to us to provide our partners with stability and thereby also flexibility.
We consider it a priority to be able to renew, create a lasting value. One of our main motivators is innovation. Recognizing the importance and priority of environmentally friendly energy sources, EU-FIRE´s expert team is an active player and pioneer in Hungarian geothermal energy research and studies. We hope that our results facilitate the expedited extension of utilizing Hungarian geothermal energy sources.