Our domestically manufactured nitrile protective gloves are manufactured according to the strictest international EN, ISO standards, class I, CAT III product with CE conformity certificate.
- do not provoke allergic reactions
- textured on fingertips
- are not sterile
- Packaging: 100 pieces/box
high-quality nitrile gloves come off the production lines of our factory in Mátészalka every year
Our needles are manufactured according to the strictest international EN, ISO standards, with the quality system EN ISO 13485:2016.
- The needle end receives a special grinding, so it is easier to pierce the skin. Sanding also prevents a piece of skin from possibly clogging the needle.
- The plastic connection part of the needle (the cone) receives an internationally accepted color code, this indicates the size of the diameter.
- The needle is made of stainless steel, the cone is made of polypropylene, free of pyrogen, latex, DEHP and PVC.
- Two pack sizes are available: 1000 needles/box; 4000 needles/box.
needles can be produced, packaged and sterilized by our plant in Mátészalka in one year.
Our syringes are manufactured according to the strictest international EN, ISO standards, with the quality system EN ISO 13485:2016.
- We produce 2-part syringes of 1 ml and 2, 5, 10 and 20 ml, 2-part syringes.
- They are also suitable for connecting luer type injection needles.
- Ergonomic design
- They are made of transparent polypropylene and polyethylene, so they are pyrogen-free, latex-, DEHP- and PVC-free
- On their sides there is a clearly legible, a black scale.
- They have an effective and dead spaceless piston, which does not waste the active substance and guarantees its complete emptying.
- We supply our products in sterile individual packages.
syringes can be produced by our plant in Mátészalka in one year (this quantity is of course per type)
Our other products
Annual production capacity (number of pieces)
needle disposing bids